Antigua and Barbuda are one of the most beautiful places in the planet. The twin islands locate in the heart Caribbean Sea with its endless white-sand beaches, azure seas, rich cultural history and verdant nature. The country is not only well-known as a top tourism and honeymoon destinations, but also an attractive investment hub, an international financial centre, a cryptocurrency and digital business hub and a health and wellness destination.
Antigua and Barbuda offer the best Citizenship by Investment Program, which grants citizenship and passport within 4 – 6 months only, offers the Caribbean CIP’s best passport with 165 visa-free jurisdictions (including UK, Europe, HK, India, Russia, Singapore, and many more), and is the most affordable “government donation” CIP in the market.
WHY THE INVESTOR CHOOSE ANTIGUA & BARBUDA?
- Visa-free access to more than 165 countries including UK, Europe, Russia, …
- Wonderful weather with temperature average from 23-30℃;
- Economically, legally and socially stable country part of the British Commonwealth with democracy based on British parliament system;
- Dual citizenship is allowed;
- Fast processing within 4-6 months;
- No language requirement;
- No requirements to travel to Antigua & Barbuda during the application process;
- No interview, no education or managerial experience required;
- No personal income, estate, inheritance or capital gain tax world wide;
- Antigua is the travel hub for the region with direct flights to London, New York, Miami, Toronto and Montreal;
- Home to the most technologically advanced hospital in the Caribbean and two American medical universities.
To qualify for the passport of Antigua & Barbuda, you can take either of the three options:
- Donate a minimum of USD 100,000 in the National Development Fund (NDF) for a family of 4 or less. This is a non-refundable contribution. You may include yourself, your spouse, your dependent children and dependent parents over 58 years of age in the application.
- Invest minimum of USD 200,000 in a Government- approved real estate project (held for at least 5 years).
- Donate USD 150,000 non-refundable contribution to the University of the West Indies (UWI). This option is only available for families of 6 persons or more, and entitles one member of the family to a one-year scholarship at the UWI
WHO CAN INCLUDE IN THE APPLICATION?
- The children aged 0-30 who are financially dependent on their parents.
- Unmarried siblings of the Principal applicant or Spouse, regardless of their age or
- Parents or grandparents of the Principal Applicant or Spouse, if they are above 55 years of age and financially dependent on the Principal Applicant, or
- A future Spouse and/or future children of a dependent child.
- The principal applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must undergo a medical examination and have no criminal record.
- The applicant and their family members who are over 18 years of age, included in the application, must reside in the country for only 5 days during the first five years;
Click here watch this excellent video to learn more about Antigua & Barbuda.
(If in China: Click here instead.)
If you would like to receive more information, please contact us at: [email protected]